National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Please note that I am not an NDIS registered provider which is required if you have an Agency Managed Plan.
However, I can accept Self Managed and Plan Managed NDIS plan payments online.
How to purchase:
- Please check that your plan NDIS Self Managed budget allows for consumables.
- Please checkout as you would normally and make the payment via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or Bank Transfer and you will receive a Tax Invoice to keep for your records and submit your claim via the NDIS portal.
For NDIS Plan Managed payments, in most cases, the Plan Managers approve all of our orders with the exception of a few products. This usually depends on your plan and what your budget allows. If you're unsure, please speak with your Plan Manager about the items you wish to order before placing an order.
- Add items to the cart as you normally would.
- Go to the cart.
- Add the NDIS Participant Name and NDIS Number to the 'notes' section on the cart page before proceeding to checkout.
(Most Plan Managers will require this on the invoice in order to make payment. If you forgot to add this at any time during the checkout process, you can go back to the cart by clicking 'cart' in the top menu. See below.)
- Continue to checkout as you normally would.
- At payment select NDIS Payment- Plan Managed.
- Forward the invoice email to your Plan Manager for approval and payment. This may need to be followed up with them directly.
Please email- firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems at all.